Friday, August 23, 2013
Saturday, August 17, 2013
Friday, August 16, 2013
Friday, August 9, 2013
Monday, August 5, 2013
Sunday, August 4, 2013
- Find a new copywriting partner at work. - There’s not much I can do to control this. Mostly depends on getting good applicants, but I really want this to be taken care of this month.
- Get Andrew & Kristen’s wedding gift together. - Sept. 14th is going to sneak on me faster than I want it to.
- Go kayaking. - I just did this yesterday for the first time and it was awesome. I’m seriously tempted to start researching to buy a kayak of my own, but I don’t want to jump into that too quick. So I want to go out to Oak Mountain and rent one again just for fun.
- Get back into my gym routine. (This means at least 4 days a week.) - The past two weeks I have really slacked off, and I’ve been blaming a lot of it on working late. But mostly it was just me wanting to take a break. But now with the wedding coming up next month, I need to crack down again.
- Go home for one more weekend before the summer ends. - Probably late August or early September.
- Get my car a checkup. - I’ve been putting this off, especially since I just had to buy two new tires last weekend due to wear and a poorly placed nail in the road. But things have been squeaking lately and I know it’s probably due for some maintenance.
- Finish Game of Thrones book 2. - I’m really enjoying them, but these books are so slow-going. I usually breeze through books I’m really into, but with GoT, I can barely make it through more than one chapter a day. There’s just so much going on.
- Painting! - I have a craft project in mind for my friend Kerin’s wedding. I’d really love to do it if I can work out the logistics and find some time to be crafty.
at 11:00 AM