Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I'll Be There For You

So I've been watching a bunch of FRIENDS episodes lately, and it's making me really miss having a close group of friends to always hang out with. I really wish I had a group like that now, especially with the whole living together thing. I would love to live in a big house with a group of good friends, if it weren't for my whole compulsive clean thing. Sometimes the Circus feels like FRIENDS, but we all don't get to hang out enough for it to be like that. I miss that super tight-knit feeling, always having someone to hang out with. Don't get me wrong. I have some really awesome friends. The best I've had my whole life. Two here, two from Miami, and one back home. I'm just thinking about how awesome it would be if I could have all those people together. And for them to be friends. It'd be like my own perfect little world. :)

PS. I really like this ad.



No comments:

Post a Comment