Monday, August 24, 2009

I came back to a note from my computer, typed in Word...

Jenny, this is your computer talking. You haven’t been using me lately. I feel neglected. My keys are cold. I crave warmth. Why must you do this to me? What did I do to you? Other than the occasional computer crash, I have done nothing but your orders. Lets work this out. It doesn’t have to be this way. You know those little paper notebooks won’t last. They’ll run out. Fill up. I won’t. You can always create a new document, a new layout, use a new typeface. Please. I don’t ask for much other than to get some sleep at night and be turned off every once and a while. Besides, I love staying up late working with you. It doesn’t have to be this way.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds frightening! I always wondered when they would lash out and figure out a way to communicate with us humans. It's not right.

    ReplyDelete